- Abstracts, Manuscripts, Posters, and Presentations will be collected through the submission portal.
- Applicants must create a new account before submitting their documents.
- Keyword search on your manuscript will be required using the Process Safety Taxonomy Wiki site at: http://wikips.tamu.edu/
- Any concerns with the PS Wiki site should be directed to email@example.com
- Each presentation will be a total of 30 minutes long. 20 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for Q&A.
- Please select the appropriate template from the options available for download below. There are customized templates available for each symposia as well as a general template for keynote speakers.
Abstract Topics and Information
- 25th Process Safety International Symposium • Inherent safety, reactive chemicals, energy system safety, hydrogen safety • PHA, PSM, layer of protection, incident data, incident investigation, case studies • Safety culture, human factors, leadership, competency, operational excellence • Consequence analysis, flammability, fire and explosion, LNG, facility siting
- 6th Safety and Integrity Management Symposium • Risk assessment, risk management, dynamic risk, risk tolerance, operational risk • Asset integrity, maintenance, reliability, risk-based inspection, risk-based maintenance • Material failure, corrosion, fault detection, fault diagnosis • Resilience, sustainability, natural hazards
- 77th Instrumentation and Automation Symposium • Instrumented Safeguards, alarm management, functional safety • Process control, monitoring system, control system migration, process simulation • Digitalization, AI applications, smart manufacturing, real-time monitoring and operation • Cyber-physical system, cybersecurity, autonomous system, integration of safety and security
- 1st Ocean Energy Safety Symposium • Barrier management, well control, early kick detection, well flow modeling • Spill prevention and mitigation, impact of harsh environment • Safety of ocean energy systems, ROV and AUV operation • Marine safety, safety in wind operation, safety in wave operation