The 2021 MKO Process Safety Symposium invites you to join in a special session on the Ocean Energy Safety Institute (OESI) 2.0 on October 21, 2021.
- Accepted speakers need to submit a speaker agreement form where they will inform their plan attending the symposium either virtually or in-person.
- All virtual presentations will be pre-recorded. Virtual presenters will record and send their video presentations. All Q&A sessions will be live. Attendees will be able to watch and listen all presentations and Q&A sessions.
- All abstracts and manuscripts will be included in the symposium proceedings and selected papers will be considered for publications in a special issue of the Journal of Process Safety and Environmental Protection.
CROSS FUNCTIONAL AREAS
- Safety and Risk
- Data and Digitalization
- System Modelling and Health Monitoring
- Fluid Structure Interaction in Harsh Environment
- Environment and Sustainability
- Oil and Gas
- Wind Energy
- Marine Hydrokinetic Energy
- Workforce Development
- Technology Development and Transfer
- Compliance Database